ugged 360-degree Laser Display Receiver with Built-in Blade Tilt and Excavator Boom Plumb Indicator
The Spectra Precision® Laser LR50 Laser Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades. The easy-to-use LR50 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
Spectra Precision® Laser Display Systems let you spend less time walking the job site … and more time in the cab being productive. Using a grade display receiver guides the operator to the desired elevation or depth without a grade checker, you improve accuracy and increase profits. The operator optimizes machine time, effectiveness, and efficiency. You can use these rugged, highly flexible laser display systems on a wide range of machines. The receivers are portable and easily moved from machine to machine for greater operator and machine efficiency.
LR50 Used on dozers, backhoes, excavators, levelers and kilvers. Features built-in blade
tilt and excavator boom plumb indicator
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity.
- Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades.
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts.
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoe’s.
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators.
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility.
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions.
- Jobsite tough carrying case
- NiMH Batteries
- 110v Battery Charger