Durable, highly accurate Spectra Precision Laser AG401 Laser Level withstands the toughest job site
The fully automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® Laser AG401 Laser Level sets a new standard in rugged reliability, handling a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications. Even in tough jobsite conditions, the AG401 consistently delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase your overall productivity and cost-savings.
The AG401 Laser Level features easy, one-button operation for basic leveling and provides reliable, highly accurate, long-range measurements, even for machine control applications.
The AG401 is designed to be durable and reliable, day in and day out, and can be operated in the rain for superior drop and weather protection. The rugged AG401 can withstand drops of up to 1 meter (3 feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meters (5 feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust-proofing, results in reduced downtime and lower repair costs.
The AG401’s self-leveling capability and optional RC601 remote control provide outstanding accuracy and allow one-person setup of slopes on grade.
Features & Benefits:
- Fast setup, minimal training time and automatic self-leveling minimize operating costs and boost productivity.
- Highly rugged design and unique patent-pending lighthouse seal protects the transmitter head and glass, offering superior drop and weather protection for reduced downtime.
- One-person operation reduces labor costs.
- Highly accurate at 1.5 millimeters at 30 meters (1/16 inches at 100 feet) for precise measurements on the job.
- Temperature-calibrated, high accuracy for consistent performance across larger jobsites.
- IP66 dust and waterproof for continual performance in harsh conditions.
- Withstands a direct drop of 1 meter (3 feet) or a 1.5 meter (5 feet) tip-over onto concrete.
- Ability to be used up to 800 meters (2600 feet) diameter with a detector makes the unit ideal for small to large projects.
- Single-axis slope mode offers fast setup and grade match to a reference mark for permanent and accurate ceiling slope reference.
- Energy-efficient design offers choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries for lower operating costs.
- Long-range remote control gives you quick access to all the laser functions without returning to the transmitter.
- Customizable to your needs with choice of two receivers.
- Slopes on grade
- Leveling forms and footers
- Screeding concrete
- Driveways and ramps
- Machine control